.

Monday, October 17, 2016

My Escape - Irish Dance

I see leaping be used as talk between body and soul, to pull what is too deep, and too beauteous for words. Ruth St. Denis. This quote embodies everything that I believe in and withstand experienced. I believe in Irish dance and its cause to heal all wounds. To me, Irish dance is a room to emit what is non adequate to be said, and is single able to be understood finished dance. Through all my trials and tribulations, and rase through my most pleased experiences, I have danced to express the e question I was tang. I find peace in the rhythm of a song, and the manner it flows through my body, creating such apricot; and that is what I live for. I live for the moment when I feel the song come to life through my make body; a feeling that is so indescribable, and can only be understood by others who have felt it also.\nIrish dance is the best behavior to express emotion, whether its anger, sadness, despair, sleep together, despise or happiness; it allows the social dancer to put their body to motion and convey their true feelings. I feel that through dance, I can show tribe the spatial relation of me thats not regularly exposed. Irish dance breaks me down, and shows the more reclusive, personal side of myself. Irish dance calms me and keeps me grounded and sane. Irish dance is my rage, my best friend, and my life. It has helped me collect myself and to work past the struggles in life. I discovered my passion for Irish dance at the age of ten when I saw a picture of the World Championship on YouTube. I wasnt even dancing at the time unless it felt like I knew what they were doing, and Ive never halt dancing since then. I love the energy of Irish dance, and its al expressive styles what I go to when I need a pick-me-up.\nGoing through the neediness of my grandmother, great-grandmother, and my uncle, in a head of five months in 2009, and when my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer in 2012, I turned to dance, and it was the only way I kn ew I could have a go at it with my loss other than through...

No comments:

Post a Comment